an anon user has been real busy today, i have roled back some, well most edits, but i have reached out to get them to get a user name. i am having some secont thought's about this, and thought you might want to take a look at the edits, and mabe make a ruleing, (let me know onm y talk page) i will wait on your message and will refrain from reverting any more edits untill i get a word one way or another frome you. thank you for your time.Wingman1 04:55, January 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, how are you? It's great to be a part of this wiki. Im excited to connect with other fans and cant wait to help.
Gobusting 18( About my Ghostbusters wiki account =(
DEAR-evilmanozzy:I'm a big Ghostbusters Fan second i upload pics i get blocked by you about not knowing the IP,Addresses i'm going to say this i don't know anything much about blogging anyway of the other protocol's that set up for a fan sites i'm guys who wanted to so respect to his childhood heroes and to get blocked over some pics that i found on other site is like a slap in the face to me i need to learn about uploading and editing pics then if cloud you unblock me i leave ghostbusters wiki since i'm the bad guy =( on that site ...
Categories adding issue
been haveing some issues here can you take a look and see what's up?
i might make a clone of the page in my sandbox page, elite the orignal and replace it with the new one and see if that fixes it. when i get some time off work and you say it's ok that is.Wingman1 11:57, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Other than the gallery, what else is a issue? Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 16:22, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- putting that page in it's proper category, or any catergoy for that matter. you go through the prosess, and it don't go through. but if you look at edit history it is showing that it does. go to any category page that it is suposed to be on and that page will not show up as being in that category. this issue as been going on for about a week now,Wingman1 23:15, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Issue resolved, tho the content removed I have no clue what it was too. Look at the talk page for the article. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 00:15, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
- i just saw that. thanks i was scratching my head on that one.Wingman1 00:22, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
i got invloved in adopiting and setting up Wiki Warbirds, and some stuff slipped by me here. sorry about that.i am going to be looking here more now that new episodes are about to come out.Wingman1 10:33, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
No problem with edit of Hoverboard page
No problem. I just saw the episode "New Alliances" today and I distinctly heard WilyKat say that the Berbils made the Hoverboards for him and WilyKit, not Panthro...unless he somehow made them with his feet! I do have a question: How do I edit the signature option?Kim Dreamcatcher 01:24, March 25, 2012 (UTC) Kim Dreamcatcher
i missed that one Kim, i am cool with the fact you caught it and fixed it. as for your sig, well not sure how to help ya there.Wingman1 01:54, March 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I'm a lurker to the ThunderCats Wiki, and a new fan of ThunderCats. I've started taking a collection of mostly HD screencaps of the new series fom episodes I've bought off Itunes. I've currently got a cache of about 300 photos and more coming as the new episodes premier or as I find good scenes I've missed. I wanted to see if you could use any and if there was a way to have some added without blowing up the Activity Page. Please let me know your thoughts. JannieWolf 19:41, March 27, 2012 (UTC) JannieWolf
i am not sure what happened to the chat, but i got to head out to work (got to pay for all this internet, lol), leave me a message on my page if i can help with anything.Wingman1 23:37, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Phineas and Ferb WIki
Hi, I'm Claudus22 (Phineas and Ferb wiki user), please read this message: Dear user: But I was not was my sister He abused my account And climbed to hurt I suspended infinity I can enter almost 400 pictures that wiki is not Please be aware and give me another chance A request for a user hit: Phineas990
andephineas, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for read the message.........
- I will look into the matter. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 00:38, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
badges - love them!Wingman1 21:43, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll need a break, but I plan to have the rest up in the next two days. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 23:32, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
I was going to add a summary for today's episode, "Native Son," but the page was deleted by you. Does that mean I can't add that info? Can I create a new page for "Native Son"? I'm asking because I don't know if I have the authority to do so, and I don't want to make a mistake that might bar me from the ThunderCats Wiki.
Sorry, forgot to sign my message about "Native Son" earlier. Kim Dreamcatcher 18:47, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
thanks, i was at a total loss how to fix that.Wingman1 22:49, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
she appeared in this new episode. Native son
wanna tell me why you deleted it? you need to stop doing that before you hear the answer, whoever you are, seriously
i said i knew everything in this new series i wasnt joking
Jpg vs Png file type debate
PNG does not always open in my google chrome on wikia. JPG does, offers better compression, and i believe its the way to go. 830px max width for screen caps, 225px max width for bio pics in templates. tell me what you think.
your pics at 600KB - 900KB are too big imho.
Wardialer7218 18:04, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- PNG file format actually lasts longer and doesn't develop all that many artifacts. PNG is a file type google should be behind as it was developed as the "internet image type". I don't think you researched in comparisons between the file formats. Jpg "was" the internet standard during mid 2000's replacing Gif file format. Why I know? I was on the internet then. Been on the internet since 1996. Also, I went to art college and have a bachelor's degree in Media Arts and Animation. This debate I love having as it is interesting how things have changed over the years. But no, google chrome should be up to png's by now. I would say over half of the total images you will find in most searches are pngs. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 21:38, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Some quick reads for you:
- googleproductforums-Google Chrome doesn't show PNG images?!
- Wikipedia-Image format support
- Blog: JPEG or PNG – Which Offers Better Image Quality?
- Another blog on this
- As for why the images are looking sort of washed out I'm posting, that is the actual vid I was screen capping. I don't have a good copy of the episode. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 22:26, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- One issue I see with the images you recently added (which look pretty good) is the names of the files. Please don't put spaces in the file names, as that causes them to break on some wiki related apps like the slideshow. Also if the image name said something about it being the 2011 series and maybe the episode it would help. I sometimes forget to do this, but the more its done the easier it is to find images and place them. It is important if I find a image floating with no article. It happens more than I'd like to think cause noobs just remove images on galleries and add theres. Also, I wish you get a bit more of the shoulders in bio pics. Other than the space in filename issue, the rest are minor criticisms. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 22:39, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
i couldn't disagree more. why a 600KB file would be a quicker download than a 100KB file for the average user is beyond me, especially considering its less than half the quality.
i use underscores in my pics, no spaces. i guess wikia creates the spaces out of underscores. i'll try to make more relevant filenames for searches as you recommended. i'll also try to fit more shoulder into the bio pics (but i think those should be JPEG as well considering the quality and size). some PNG's honestly don't come up when i click on them... the popup window does, along w/ the title, but no image appears in some cases.
not sure where you were going w/ the 1996 internet reference. i think we're about the same age (i just turned 32) and have been using PCs since 1988. i think we both want to make this site as good as it can possibly be, so please accept my observations as constructive criticism based on my own experience.
220.127.116.11 00:29, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Laura irwin Block change.
in regards to recent block change for Laura irwin, i a realy ok with it, but i have seen in the past 6 months (and not just on this wiki) quite a few edit's just like the one in question. a lot of the time they are the start of a troll attack. now i am in no way saying for sure that Laura irwin is going to troll but like i said i have seen that style of of trolling before and i wanted to stop it before it started. now i am never the one to claim to all ways be right and i second guess myself all the time. in this case i mmight have been a bit to harsh with her i am going to repost this to her page and add a personal i am sorry to it. i just wanted to put y 2cents in and tell my POV here.Wingman1 07:18, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I had debated if I was going to do this as I don't want any bad blood between us. I'm glad your not angry with me. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 07:29, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- i was debateing with myself about doing it, you just beat me it so it's all good.Wingman1 07:33, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
i tryed fixing a few pic's by reupiloading them and addind the tag. let me know if i have it right.Wingman1 00:11, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Um... I will fix all the images already uploaded. (I am the maintenance administrator after all)
But look at my edits tho. your soon see what I'm doing. It is about making sure the Fairuse tag is addressed. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 01:48, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
ok ok i see what ya did now. i know what to do now, next time i upload a pic.Wingman1 09:01, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
A question (26 episode run)
i saw this on another talk page and wanted to ask you about it.
Hi Osiris1991 I have a favor to ask. On other sites they say something about Thundercats cancalled and I'm confused by this. Can you look in to that for me to see what they mean by this Please and thanks.
Let me know when you find out. Meg2541 16:53, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
any truth to this?Wingman1 18:12, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- It was not renewed. It will be the 26 episode run that was planned all along. The show was never planned past the 26 anyways. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 18:26, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
sorry i thought that pic was fan art.Wingman1 19:06, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- They sure looked it to me also. The user didn't really research it tho. Luck of the draw on they part. They were reposted on Tumblr. Reading it, you'd think even there it was fan art. But it came from the Art Directors DeviantART. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 19:10, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- i am looking at his page now cool pic's he has posted. i gather from
- that these pic's aer not the final verison's. abe we should just make sure we ID them as such.Wingman1 19:20, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
The statement came from Dan Norton's Deviantart account where he posted concept work for Dobo: http://dingo107.deviantart.com/art/Dobo-298401823
My apologies for upsetting you, but the argument between Rtkat3 and Wingman1 regarding whether Dobo is a Dog or a Jackal seemed too much like the Thunderian/Cat conflict that I had gotten into with Wingman earlier. Chimera-gui 23:06, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
removed some stub's templates fro pages bassed on what you said on the Leo page. i will do more as i come across the unless you tell me to stop.Wingman1 23:04, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Wardialer7218 vs Devilmanozzy
Wardialer7218 14:15, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe that you have to add the images to actually articles too, one by one. Also, every image you uploaded will be used on a article right?! I see a lot of images, but no pages they are on. I delete images that are not being used. Devilmanozzy(Talk Page) 22:37, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
- u just uploaded 70+ images from episode 19. not all use the nomenclature for the filename u suggested i use and have been using since. they are half the quality and 5-7x the filesize for images that i post... which is in my opinion 14x less efficient overall from a bandwidth/quality perspective.
- i can't recall where it was posted but something along the lines of 'its about the wiki, and not about the author' in the rules section.
- hypocrisy annoys me. good luck w/ everything. im out. continue to strive for mediocrity.
- well that is completey uncalled for Wardialer7218, enjoy your 3 days off, maybe more when Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) sees this.Wingman1 18:39, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Been debating how I'd address this. It seems my previous states Wardialer7218 spoken of were taken out of context completely. I had stated that ..... Oh let me just copy it....
- One issue I see with the images you recently added (which look pretty good) is the names of the files. Please don't put spaces in the file names, as that causes them to break on some wiki related apps like the slideshow. Also if the image name said something about it being the 2011 series and maybe the episode it would help. I sometimes forget to do this, but the more its done the easier it is to find images and place them. It is important if I find a image floating with no article. It happens more than I'd like to think cause noobs just remove images on galleries and add theres. Also, I wish you get a bit more of the shoulders in bio pics. Other than the space in filename issue, the rest are minor criticisms.
- The important thing that has been neglected from that statement was the last sentence "Other than the space in filename issue, the rest are minor criticisms.". I am sure that reading it in context with the rest you can see the importance. The other issue which can also be read on my talk page deals with image quality issues. And unknown at the time a bug in wikias system. The Blog I wrote explaining the bug is here. I think it speaks for itself.
- Lastly, it appears after a few very strong words from Wardialer7218, I believe he has no interest in working with me on this project. He has made this a "I vs him" type thing. I do feel it would be in the best interests of the wiki if Wingman1 or Ralok would deal with this matter, as it is a conflict of interest for me to block Wardialer7218 from this project. This is why we have not one but three administrators here. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 21:02, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Been debating how I'd address this. It seems my previous states Wardialer7218 spoken of were taken out of context completely. I had stated that ..... Oh let me just copy it....
Since the consensus was reached the Cat was name of the Species while Thunderian relates to the nation-state Thundera, perhaps now would be a good time to modify the Thunderian page and category to reflect this consensus. Chimera-gui 16:47, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
if no one object's i would be fine with it if you want to make a project out of that Chimera-gui, if you were willing. otherwise myself or others will take care of it as we come across them.Wingman1 23:00, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
what's this about a new Thundercats Series i a hearing about called Thundercats are GO!? is Thundercats going to be like the Ben 10 cartoon with a relaunch every couple of years?Wingman1 21:21, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sorry to say, that was speculation on my part. But I don't believe Thundercats was actually ever planning a second season. If so, it would be a bad thing as we can see it. 26 episode run is the norm for most anime. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 23:11, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
- i thought it was going to be like what they did, and are doing, with Ben 10. as i remember it was thought Ben-10 was going to be done 4 a min before they went with the updated spinnoff series.Wingman1 23:52, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
Blocked a Vandal
look at the Vandal i just blocked. guess what he went and did?
made his own wiki, could that wiki be reported or something?Wingman1 11:14, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
it even has links to this wiki, on the page.Wingman1 21:07, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- We could voice concern via Wikia:Special:Contact, but in fair honesty I don't see it doing much good. More than likely that wiki wont last long anyways. Ghostbusters Wiki had two copy cat wikis that came and went. The links actually help us with google results. Seems this troll failed to do research on what he/she is doing. Anyways, still working on images for todays episode. Let me know if I miss anything. making some good collages too. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 21:37, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- i havent watched the episode yet, i will soon thoughWingman1 22:04, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
911 Vandel concern
i was checking out the Vandel's wiki i noticed something when you click on edit on that wiki it opens the editor on THIS wiki. now this causes me no end of concern. is they any way you can contact someone about this? i would try but i am working some long hr's at work and do not have the time tp get behind this.
http://thundercatstygra.wikia.com/wiki/Cheetarah check it out and see for your self.
i think we ight need need to be address this asap. as this could open up some major problems for us in the fuiture. i a going to head off to bed, but i wiil check my email before i go to work.Wingman1 09:44, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
911 Brain Fart Alert.
i had a brain fart just now and now i am showing up as a chat mod?(not sure how it happened) can ya fix for me?Wingman1 04:29, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
it thought it was a paige link at first and when i saw different i hit the wrong button on accedent trying to back out of the page.Wingman1 04:40, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- You were not there when I visited a minute ago. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 04:41, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- i am here i will go to chat now.Wingman1 04:43, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, sorry didn't knew that, wanted only to contribute hi-res quality image for the wiki ;) - But why are the changes so wonky?! =/
looks good to me for the episode, i would however like a shot or two of those two ancient Rats that Leo was talking to, but without Leo in the shot, for the Rats page. other than that it looks good to me.Wingman1 04:04, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Plun-dar solar system?
Plun-dar solar system? maybe just one or two in case someone want's to do the story of the Sword of Plun-dar's creation on that page. (if it hasen't been done allready.) i am still going through my email / updates.Wingman1 04:14, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
The quotes on the articles only need quotation marks. Making the quotes Bold and Italic is overkill. It disrupts the flow of the article. This is a warning to not do that. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 06:53, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
in the interst of full disclousure, i was the first to start doing that. i did it on a page ( a while back) to get an idea how it would look. i personaly, liked it. but i see other dissagree. (of course now today is the first time anyone objected.) i will refrain in the fuiture from doing this.Wingman1 08:43, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
beer,i so need one
i so need a Dos Equis right now.Wingman1 10:00, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Sword of Omens debate.
i look HARD at extensive changes to page's can i ge tyou to chime in on this?
i a going to get e that Beer now, lol!
"Stay Thirsty My Friend" Wingman1 10:04, May 15, 2012 (UTC) Been a tough night. Right now I'm setting up doing the same image licensing thing over at Ghostbusters Wiki. While the wiki is much better kept than here, it is just "Bigger" than Thundercats wiki. Almost got 2,600 articles there. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 10:06, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
i know about long night's. lol! it's just that new editor has got on my nerves. it's like he want to change things here and take over. (doing to much to soon) i was tempted to give him a 3 day chill pill, but i desided to let you advise me first.Wingman1 10:12, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
it's a good idea. i don't think i could have stated it better myself. Wingman1 05:53, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm interested. Alockwood1 00:01, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you. Alockwood1 00:27, May 20, 2012 (UTC)
Permission to Merge
I understand that you have two articles, War Stone and Eye of Thundera, which both refer to the same thing. With your permission, I would like to merge these articles into a single, detailed, article. Chimera-gui 00:33, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- This is something Wingman1 should decide. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 00:44, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- the War Stone page it the bigger one, but it is most commonly known as the Eye of Thundera, the new page sould reflect that. with the approiate redirect's to the new page i have no problems with this. i will give it a shot at a merger tonite and yall can let me know if that works.Wingman1 01:32, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- if this went the way i planed it the two pages are now more or less combined now, any red link's like the above should be re-done to the to the new page Eye of Thundera (2011 TV series) sense this it what it is mostly know by. and it can be done in such a way as to leave the text read as War Stone or whatever it is needed as.Wingman1 01:54, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Dream Focus issue
Dream Focus had me po with all the whineing and agureing. i just got tired of it. that's all. i on my own unblocked him and addressed the issues he took to your other wiki. ( i am not happy about that, because he could have edited here on his talk pages. also he tryed to evade his block here. see log below.) i am just tired of him whineing about something everyday.(almost)Wingman1 23:34, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
i could be wrong about that as well, but it look like it to me.
Wingman1 23:34, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- No clue, I missed the boat on the whole thing til Dream Focus hit up my talk page. I think I may need to reword my profile to avoid this in the future. :( Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 01:54, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- nomarly when i do any block i leave it so they can edit thier own talk page (which i follow) so they can edit that and maybe we work it out, which has been done before. but this guy did not do that. i am thinking about reinstating it ( 1 am about 50/50 on that ) i hvent seen any new edits by him yet so i dont know. i am going to see how it goes.Wingman1 03:31, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- i am getting anon edit's that are looking like him. complaining about the comic's and such. i am going to reblock him.Wingman1 11:17, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- i saw this while looking at his history.
- it looks like he has a ax to grind with the wiki.Wingman1 11:20, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- i lost conection during the chat. i will check in latter. take care.Wingman1 13:12, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Just to clarify, there is no ax to grind. I was at the Adoption request page, waiting for something else(search for Thundercats and see I was editing other sections there also), and I went through various ones and contacted the administrators of those wikis to let them know an adoption request was being made. I did not try to adopt it, nor opposed it in any way, I just thought everyone should know. They now have an automatic option where people can be told by email if their wiki is up for adoption. Dream Focus 14:11, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- i am going to conceder this a closed issue. but Dream, i will be keeping a close eye on your edits.
- now let us get back to out loveof all things Thundercats!Wingman1 14:25, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
Got a Visit from Wiki Staff today
came buy and placed this on my page
Hi Wingman1! My name is Bob and I work on the Community Development team at Wikia. I was wondering if I could put a video up on the main page. If so, could you please let me know? Thanks! Bob (profile)•(talk)•(email) 21:20, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
(the video was a AD for a Thundercats (2011 TV series) DVD. i am not ok with someone using this wiki to sell DVD's of any kinda stuff even if it's T'Cat's related. talk about it is ok but the video was trying to sell it!)
i told him no and he placed it on a page, NOT a talk page
i told moved it to the talk page for that one. and told him i could not belive he did that.
did i do the right thing?Wingman1 22:22, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
Meet me on chat
can you go to chat?
how can i earn the Chain of Loyalty Badge?
Brian Dodd 03:06, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
check out my new sig!
it's a different pic on every wiki i edit at. :D
yay your back! Wingman1 19:28, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
hey there, long time no see. Wingman1 11:49, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
oh, well ya beat me by 5 min anyway! ;) Wingman1
why don't you see if you can ask for it? Wingman1 01:51, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Mostly it appears by the blogs on statements that Wikia only will do this with wikis that it has too. They make more money off ads if IPs think they can do as they please. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 02:09, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
check out the new editor they are looking good so far. done well building up a previously for the most part empty sections of the wiki. Doesn't talk much though. Wingman1 04:43, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Copied from my talk page on Ghostbusters Wiki.
Hi I made the following edit to the Leah episode. But now 'wingman1' has not only deleted my contribution but blocked me too.
It's all accurate, I know I added external sites but this was for reference. Happy for the links to be removed but the content is correct and follows the speculation rules.
- One of the harder hitting themed and topical episodes of the second series, raising awareness of child abuse. Mirroring real life grooming, Mumm-Ra - his gift to Leah, insistent she keeps things a secret and the importance of speaking out (in this case Leah tells Lion-O).
- Leah's doll (given to her by Mumm-Ra) is reminiscent of character Chucky from the film Child's Play which was released almost year earlier prior to this episode airing.
Is there a chance I can be unblocked?
Hope you can help thanks
- I have to say I share his view on the content you have there. I wish I had the episode in front of me to better explain, but as for the doll thing... the story really isn't an exclusive thing to begin with, and chucky really looked mostly like any other doll at the time. Spirit possession of dolls is very common in local camp fire setting type stories. Many times ebay has up such claimed things. I'll pass along this to Thundercats Wiki, tho I will not unblock as I feel this is Wingman1's call. However, I have changed your block so you may edit your talk page. You can make your case. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 00:19, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
- most of that could be opinion, maybe she could put it in a blog, or go to the bottom of the Leah (episode) page and use the fourm? this looks like it could be a great topic. if she is willing to do this i might unblock her.
i am kinda upset she did not contact me to resolve this, after all I am the one who blocked her!
i did mess up one thing, i should have,and thought i did, allow her to edit her own talk page. the ball's in her court now. Wingman1 16:05, October 1, 2013 (UTC)
To tell you the truth, I don't exactly recall the source of a lot of the ThunderCats images that I have but I do remember that for most of the episode images, I took screenshots from the DVD. And yes, most of them do look exactly like the images found on Thundercatslair.org because I took the screenshot at the exact frame as was taken by TCL.org. I wanted the same images that were on TCL.org but without actually taking their images. I mentioned to User talk:Wingman1 that I was intending on creating my own TCats fan site so I was gathering images and info for that. But I didn't have the time for it so instead I decided to share those images and info on the TCats wikia here for everyone to enjoy.
As far as I understand, TCL.org do not own copyrights over screenshots from the TCats DVD. WB own those and unless TCL.org is a subsidiary of WB, they cannot claim DVD screenshots as their property. Even if someone were to use their images it would not count as "image theft", unless the picture had a TCL.org watermark on it, in which case it would still not signify their ownership but just that the image came from that website. However, if you still have any hesitations then please feel free to delete all the images that I have uploaded, even the ones which are not similar to those on TCL.org such as the Animation mistakes, Goofs, Comic covers, Books, Toys, Merchandise etc etc. since you feel that, and I quote, "Infact most of what I've seen of your edits are image theft".
Just FYI, a lot of the images in the episodes section are taken from other sites such as Dan Maruschak's Blog .
- Why is it so hard to make screen caps for episodes yourself? The concept "warehouse site" is not a good one and most people will ignore this site even more after seeing we randomly steal images from other sites just til fill holes. Anyways its not a legal question, its a ethical question. I'm going to delete the images I see came from TCL.org, especially screen caps from the episodes which are clearly stolen and not for even a remotely logical reason since you could easily run the episode in software such as VLC, and they screen cap it and paste in a image program like Gimp. The Toy's are a bit more debateable since there is no 1,2,3 method to fix. But I'll see what can be done. Thundercats Wiki should be a original of information, not a warehouse of images from the other sites. Your not making my job easy. I'll give you one more chance to explain your practices here before I decide how to deal with your actions. I thought you made a mistake when I first saw it, a new person not understanding the system. But reading over the statement above, its clear you did wrong and you are aware of it. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 09:52, October 2, 2013 (UTC)